Help, Error 3218 when replicating a database.
Author Message
 Help, Error 3218 when replicating a database.

Some of our customers report an error 3218 (Error: locked) when attempting
to replicate a master database (call it Master.MDB) with our VB app. The
database is on a server and the replica will be located on a local drive. If
I copy the master database from the network drive to a local drive, the
local copy replicates fine. If I copy the local copy back to the network
drive (which creates Copy of Master.MDB on the network drive), I get the
3218 error when trying to replicate the copy. It can't be locked because I
just copied it back from the local drive. Any thoughts on what would cause
this?

Thanks

Mon, 06 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help, Error 3218 when replicating

2. Help: Error 3218 in VB5 data access

3. Access hangs up after error 3218

4. Access hangs after error 3218

5. 3218 Record Lock error

6. Error 3218?

7. Error Code : 3218 while running application

8. runtime error # 3218 with VB 6.0

9. Error 3218 with MDB File on Novell Netware

10. Error 3218 - This One Is Really Weird

11. Error 3218 with MDB File on Novell Netware!

12. Error 3218 with MDB File on Novell Netware