linking dbcombo to dbgrid
Author Message
 linking dbcombo to dbgrid

Hi!

I want to link a dbcombo with a dbgrid. I did it before with Access where
it's possible to link a combo box and subform by setting the link child
fields and link master fields properties. I'm new on Visual Basic, I looked
on VB web sites but I didn't find such examples. Thanks for your help

I've got a table

Name1 english
Name1 french
Name1 math
Name2 english
Name2 french
Name2 math

In the combo box the user can choose between english,french;math....

If he choose english then the display in the grid will be Name1 english
                                                       Name2 english

Christophe

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 linking dbcombo to dbgrid

Sheridans Data Widgets package has controls you can use to do this (and
examples).  They utilize their version of the dbcombo and dbgrid.  You can
obtain a demo at www.shersoft.com.

--
Later,
Tony Fountain

Quote:
>Hi!

>I want to link a dbcombo with a dbgrid. I did it before with Access where
>it's possible to link a combo box and subform by setting the link child
>fields and link master fields properties. I'm new on visual basic, I looked
>on VB web sites but I didn't find such examples. Thanks for your help

>I've got a table

>Name1 english
>Name1 french
>Name1 math
>Name2 english
>Name2 french
>Name2 math

>In the combo box the user can choose between english,french;math....

>If he choose english then the display in the grid will be Name1 english
>        Name2 english

>Christophe

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBCombo with Access DB link

2. Combining dbcombo and DBgrid ?

3. DBCombo box inside DBGrid??

4. Inserting a DBCombo or Check box in a DBGrid control

5. dbcombo in dbgrid

6. DBCombo Box from DBGrid and Multiple fields in Combolistbox

7. DBGrid & DBCombo

8. DBGrid / DBCombo in conjunction

9. data in dbcombo to dbgrid

10. DBCombo into DBGrid?