Storing Rich Text item in a database
Author Message
 Storing Rich Text item in a database

I would like to store note/text information in a database, but want to
preserve the fonts and colors when it's stored in the db. Cant do that
with a text field or a memo field. When using a rich textbox control, how
can I save the contents of the text box in an access mdb?

I think I'm close....

--Dave

Wed, 09 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Viewing rich text stored in database

2. Printing from rich text box in a database

3. Formating Rich-text box with database??

4. Rich text box / save formatted to Database

5. Saving Rich Text to database

6. How to save a Rich TextBox.text into access database

7. Accessign Rich Text in MS Access Database using ADO

8. can i insert the content of a rich text box into a database

9. Becoming rich with a rich text box

10. Rich Text Box: Can I remove text and keep multicolored text

11. Adding to Rich Text in Rich Textbox

12. A less rich Rich Text Field?