Executing a DTS File from VB
Author Message
 Executing a DTS File from VB

I call the DTS package from a Stored Procedure, and call the stored
procedure from VB.  If you have any questions about writing a stored
procedure that executes a DTS package, let me know.

Quote:
> I need to execute a DTS package from VB 6.0.  The package is stored as a
> file.  How is this accomplished?  Code example would be GREATLY
appreciated.

Tue, 08 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Executing DTS Package in VB Application

2. Executing DTS package from VB

3. Executing a SQL 200 DTS script from VB

4. Executing SQL Server DTS package in VBA code

5. DTS packages, executing properly under .NET from other computers

6. Executing DTS Packages--preliminary failures

7. Problem when executing DTS Package

8. Err in Executing DTS Package in ASP

9. Prob w/ creating and executing DTS package from VB6

10. executing a DTS package automatically

11. Error message on executing DTS package

12. Executing a DTS Script