invalid argument value
Author Message
 invalid argument value

Every time I try to update a field in my SQL Server table with the
format decimal(18,2), I got an error S1009: invalid Argument value.

I got this error when I enter in my text field eiter "7.5" or "7,5".
I want to give the user the opportunity to enter "7,5" with the comma
as decimal separator.

Is this possible, and how ?

Mon, 14 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. [ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver]Invalid argument value

2. [ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver]Invalid argument value

3. Error 5 Invalid Procedure call or argument

4. Need help with "Invalid Argument"

5. Invalid procedure call or argument on Dir functioon

6. INVALID ARGUMENT

7. INVALID ARGUMENT REVISITED

8. "Invalid Argument" Error Message

9. Parameter Query Invalid Argument Error

10. Invalid Argument

11. VBA: Filecopy invalid procedure call or argument on Win NT workstation

12. Invalid Argument Error