DAO/SQL padding data in bound controls??
Author Message
 DAO/SQL padding data in bound controls??

Using VB 5.0 SR 3  - DAO to access SQL Server.

When I pull data off the SQL Server, all the bound controls (there are LOTS
of them) get blank padded data.  How do I get around this, short of
trim()ing every field every time there is a reposition on a table.

I've looked for a propery to do this and my SQL Server DBA says there's
nothing he can
do at the server end.

TIA-

bd

--
Notice to Spammers -

Any unsolicited adverti{*filter*}t emails recieved from you will
result in legal action to recover $500 per message, per the United
States Telecommuncations act:

Under US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets
the definition of a telephone fax machine.  By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited adverti{*filter*}t to such equipment.  By
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever
is greater, for each violation.

We track all spam received and prosecute ALL violations to the full
extent of the law.

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data

2. DAO/SQL vs Bound Controls: Advice..

3. VB5 DAO Data Bound Controls Not Displaying

4. DAO v Data Bound Controls

5. VB5 DAO Data Bound Controls Not Displaying

6. DAO or Data Bound Control within Active X Document

7. Textbox bound control padding

8. Textbox bound control padding

9. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

10. Textbox bound control padding

11. Textbox bound control padding

12. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls