Update table based on data in another table
Author Message
 Update table based on data in another table

Hi!

I have a question.Please help me,Below is my explain

update AAA set A1=BBB.B1 where AAA.A0=BBB.B0

Hope any body can help me

THANKS!!!

Spock

Fri, 05 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Update SQL table from data in another table

2. Help: updating text file-Updating Data in a linked table not supported by this ISAM

3. Eliminate records of one table based on another table record count

4. Create new fields in a table based off of fields in another table

5. need help please:joined tables,add new entries based on one table columns

6. need help please:joined tables,add new entries based on one table columns

7. Updating a table based on a report print event

8. how to update base table

9. how to update base table in Access 97

10. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

11. Help .....insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

12. Unable to Update SQL recordset: Insufficient base table information