Oracle / VB6 / Visual Interdev...
Author Message
 Oracle / VB6 / Visual Interdev...

    I'm having the same problem others are apparently having, but can't seem
to find a solution. ALL fields in my Oracle 8.0 database of type NUMBER
cause an "Undetermined ERROR" to be returned when attempting to access them
via ODBC and VB or Interdev. If I use the Oracle function in a view
"TO_CHAR" and convert them to strings, I have no problems, but I really need
the Number data types... Any thoughts or suggestions are sincerely
appreciated.... (Note that I've tried 3 versions of an ODBC driver, so I
don't think the problem is related totally to the Driver...)

Randy

Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual InterDev and VB6 Webclasses and other tool!

2. Can't update VB6 DLL-file after it has been used by Visual Interdev

3. Can't update VB6 DLL-file after it has been used by Visual Interdev

4. Can't update VB6 DLL-file after it has been used by Visual Interdev

5. Can't update VB6 DLL-file after it has been used by Visual Interdev

6. Visual Basic vs. Visual Interdev

7. Learning Basic - Visual Basic - Visual InterDev

8. Visual Basic X Visual Interdev

9. Visual Basic Server Components in Visual Interdev

10. Visual InterDev for the Visual Basic Developer

11. Visual Basic Server Components in Visual Interdev

12. Visual InterDev for the Visual Basic Developer