Access - to - VB6 converter ?
Author Message
 Access - to - VB6 converter ?

Does anyone know of a utility to convert my MSAccess forms to VB6 forms?
Actually I really need to see about upsizing the database to SQL7 but that
is not as big a deal as converting the existing Access forms into VB6 code.
Thanks for any help.

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access - to - VB6 converter ?
Try n dimensional software:

http://www.ndimensional.com/

--
Alberto Borbolla
Microsoft VB MVP

Quote:
> Does anyone know of a utility to convert my MSAccess forms to VB6 forms?
> Actually I really need to see about upsizing the database to SQL7 but that
> is not as big a deal as converting the existing Access forms into VB6
code.
> Thanks for any help.

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access - to - VB6 converter ?

FYI - Regarding transfering an Access database to SQL Server 7, Access 2000
has an Upsizing Wizard that converts tables and queries to SQL Server 7.
Also in SS7, there is the DTS (Data Transfer Services) and the Query
Optimizer which can be used to convert tables and queries.  So you could
move your app to Access 2000 to use the Upsizer or use the SS7 tools.

Quote:

>Does anyone know of a utility to convert my MSAccess forms to VB6 forms?
>Actually I really need to see about upsizing the database to SQL7 but that
>is not as big a deal as converting the existing Access forms into VB6 code.
>Thanks for any help.

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access macro to Access Basic converter

2. Converter from C to VB6

3. VB6 to C++ converter software

4. VB4 -> VB6 Converter

5. Converter Turbo C to VB6

6. USB To Serial Converter ( UC232A ) and MSComm in VB6

7. Access 95 form converter

8. VB forms to Access forms converter?

9. Access form/subform converter

10. Games Port Access A/d Converter

11. MS Access to VB 4.0 Converter

12. Access 97 Database to VB 5.0 Code Converter