MSJetDB35.dll error with VB 6.0 SP3 and Crystal Reports 8.0
Author Message
 MSJetDB35.dll error with VB 6.0 SP3 and Crystal Reports 8.0

MSJetDB35.dll error with VB 6.0 SP3 and Crystal Reports 8.0

The code I am trying to compile was developed using: Win 98a, VB 6.0 and
Crystal Reports 7.0.

It cannot install cleanly Win 98b and more recent versions.

I am using Win 2k, VB6.0 service patch 3 and Crystal Reports 8.0 and cannot
build a new executable from the old source.
The compiler crashes after Form_Load function with no error messages.
Additionally, the program will install OK, but does not run.

I tried it on aWin NT 4 machine and got similar results. Fortunately, I did
get an error message: 'divide error on MSJET35.DLL on module...'

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me out.

jace

Sat, 26 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to display crystal report 8.0 file in HTML format in VB 6.0

2. VB 6.0, Crystal Reports, getting date/time from Oracle 8.0

3. crystal 8.0 .ocx & crystal 6.0 .rpt

4. VB 6.0, Crystal Reports 7.0, Access 97 - error

5. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0

6. VB 6.0 and Crystal Reports 6.0

7. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0

8. VB 6.0 SP3 Error, HELP

9. Still error 429 VB 6.0 SP3

10. Crystal Report 7 ActiveX (craxdrt.dll) vs Crystal Report Engine (CPEAUTO.dll)

11. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

12. Crystal reports 8.0 hangs Crystal Page Server service