MSRDC always asks for a username
Author Message
 MSRDC always asks for a username

Hi all,

I have a form with several MSRDC remote data controls on. I can't set the
Username properties of the control on the form as this is likely to change.
If I leave it blank then the system asks the user for a name and password
which is ok, but as there are 2 controls on the form, it asks twice (not
ok).

Is there anyway to stop the RDC from asking for the Username & Password so I
can set it myself.

Cheers, I'm a beginner

Mark

Sat, 08 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to ask Windows to check if password for username is correct

2. Word in IE Container: Always asks to save...

3. tired of always having to ask questions?

4. LOGON_USER returns DOMAIN/username instead of only username

5. Always on top (ALWAYS)

6. Make a form always on top - always

7. Make a window always on top (of every window..always)

8. find and positioning dataset in a MSRDC Control

9. need help on MSRDC

10. Record Lock : VB / DB2 / MSRDC / ODBC

11. DB2 & VB6 using MSRDC

12. Help with MSRDC