limitations in fields count ???
Author Message
 limitations in fields count ???

Hi all...
I use Access database with 125 fields in my project. When I try to MoveNext
or MovePrevious methods, it gives "Query is too complex" error. I think it
occur due to fields count.
Are there any limitations in fields count?
Thanks...

Sat, 07 Aug 2004 00:11:34 GMT
 limitations in fields count ???
Mehmet

The maximum number of fields in an Access Table is 255. So your 125 fields
are well within the limit.

The error may due to some other factor.

Sukesh

Quote:
> Hi all...
> I use Access database with 125 fields in my project. When I try to
MoveNext
> or MovePrevious methods, it gives "Query is too complex" error. I think it
> occur due to fields count.
> Are there any limitations in fields count?
> Thanks...

Sat, 07 Aug 2004 01:06:40 GMT

1. HELP: Fields limitation in VB3

2. How to work arround the limitation of string fields

3. ADO fields limitation

4. Distinct Count on a Field?

5. count down and disable a date field

6. Count across fields in a table

7. Recordset.Fields.Count problem

8. TableDef.Fields.Count is always zero - why?

9. creating a Counting field in a query

10. check box form fields count

11. Fields.Count returns 1

12. Count values from field in ADO Recordset