ms obdc driver manager not found
Author Message
 ms obdc driver manager not found

continuing and no default specified, I'm using win 96 vb6 professional
I'm trying to go through a tutorial db connection with ado technology
and I've tried these 4 simple? steps a number of times to no avail

Any help would be appreciated
Ian

Tue, 21 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. [ODC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

2. [ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

3. not allowing ODBC Driver Manager to appear

4. [ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed

5. Data Source Name not found and no default driver specified error

6. Help: Could not find installable ISAM driver

7. OLE error - Timer driver not found?

8. debug--data source name or default driver not found

9. ADO could not find the specified driver

10. ISAM Driver not found

11. MS Jet database engine not find the object forms

12. Help Pls, License not found: MS Mask.ocx