Adding to Combo Boxes at run time
Author Message
 Adding to Combo Boxes at run time

I can add to a Combo Box list at run time by:-
        cboBox.AddItem  cboBox.Text
but it does not save this when one exits.

Can one add to a Combo Box list at run time and save the addition?
--

David Hewitt Pottery ,
7 Fairfield Road, Caerleon, Newport,

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:14:48 GMT
 Adding to Combo Boxes at run time
You need to add code to save the contents of the combo box, eg into a file
or database. The list items you add at design time are an immutable part of
the program, not updatable at run time.

Quote:
> I can add to a Combo Box list at run time by:-
>         cboBox.AddItem  cboBox.Text
> but it does not save this when one exits.

> Can one add to a Combo Box list at run time and save the addition?
> --

> David Hewitt Pottery ,
> 7 Fairfield Road, Caerleon, Newport,
> South Wales, NP18 3DQ, UK.      Tel:- +44 (0) 1633 420647
> FAX:- +44 (0) 870 1617274
> Web site http://www.dhpot.demon.co.uk

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 05:55:21 GMT

1. Run-time error 3077 - Find Records Combo Box

2. Dynamic (on Run Time) refresh of combo box data

3. Filling a combo box at run time from access 2000

4. using sendmessage api to change combo box sorted property at run time

5. Dynamic (on Run Time) refresh of combo box data

6. Combo Box style change at run-time

7. Attn Tim Rude or anybody re Combo Box Style change at run time

8. Filling a combo box with a list of files in a direcotry at run time

9. Change Combo Box Style Property in Run Time

10. How do I change the RTL proprty of a combo box at run time

11. HELP: Adding text boxes during run time

12. how to: add a check box at run time