Help,Help,Help...
Author Message
 Help,Help,Help...

Does anyone can tell me?

How can I write a vb program to distribute the ACCESS username and
password?

(I point a system.MDW to the ACCESS file ABC.MDB)

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

2. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

3. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

4. Help Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP

6. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HE LP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HELP

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

8. help help help help help

9. HELP HELP HELP Set document name of print job from VB HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP Early Binding Excel 5.0 HELP HELP HELP

11. HELP HELP HELP HELP Comdlg32 error in VB6 under Win2K

12. HELP HELP HELP HELP