Mainframe Database to Oracle Database
Author Message
 Mainframe Database to Oracle Database

Hi....

I'm trying to create a vb app that can send and receive messages
to a mainframe host thru a SNA Gateway.... the SNA Gateway
sits on a Sun Solaris machine.
The application is to get some data out of the mainframe database
which is then saved into an Oracle Database.

Can anyone out there shed a light on me concerning this matter.
I'm in the dark right now...

What component, or library should I use to create this application?

Any kind of help is much appreciated...

Regards
Hadee
Collaborative Technology SB

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Importing Word doc into Access database or Oracle database

2. Importing Word doc into Access database or Oracle database

3. How to export a database as ORACLE database using ODBC

4. Database(s) available for VB (converting from mainframe VSAM files)

5. Looking for middleware for accessing a Mainframe Database

6. Database(s) available for VB (converting from mainframe VSAM files)

7. Accessing mainframe databases

8. Accessing a DB2 database on OS/390 mainframe

9. Can't open Oracle database with DAO35 and Oracle-ODBC

10. VB/RDO Oracle Application accessing Oracle database over PPP connection

11. HOWTO connecting to Oracle database without Oracle Client?

12. How to connect to an Oracle database using Access