0 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver] Connection is busy with results for another hstmt
Author Message
 0 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver] Connection is busy with results for another hstmt

Anybody could give me a hand with this? I have an application in VB4 32 that
basically its getting data from ccmail and putting it into a SQL Server
database (6.5). I have fixed some problems with the ODBC driver before but
now Im stacked at this point and I cant do anything else.

Thanks to everybody
Alonso

Fri, 24 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 0 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver] Connection is busy with results for another hstmt
Are you using a client side cursor?

Quote:

> Anybody could give me a hand with this? I have an application in VB4 32
that
> basically its getting data from ccmail and putting it into a SQL Server
> database (6.5). I have fixed some problems with the ODBC driver before but
> now Im stacked at this point and I cant do anything else.

> Thanks to everybody
> Alonso

Sat, 25 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 0 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver] Connection is busy with results for another hstmt
Try moving to the end of the first recordset before opening up the next
recordset.
Quote:

> Anybody could give me a hand with this? I have an application in VB4 32 that
> basically its getting data from ccmail and putting it into a SQL Server
> database (6.5). I have fixed some problems with the ODBC driver before but
> now Im stacked at this point and I cant do anything else.

> Thanks to everybody
> Alonso

Sun, 02 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 0 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver] Connection is busy with results for another hstmt
This might happen, if you have any open Read-Only, Forward-Only recordset on
the same connection, where you are trying to open another recordset, and get
this error message.
You may try to locate such a recordset, and change it's openning attributes
to something else, or explicitly close it.

Regards,
Oleg.

Are you using a client side cursor?

Quote:

> Anybody could give me a hand with this? I have an application in VB4 32
that
> basically its getting data from ccmail and putting it into a SQL Server
> database (6.5). I have fixed some problems with the ODBC driver before but
> now Im stacked at this point and I cant do anything else.

> Thanks to everybody
> Alonso

Thu, 20 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 0 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver] Connection is busy with results for another hstmt

2. VB Sql Server Via ADO Problem: [Microsoft][ODBC Sql Server Driver]

3. S1T00[Microsoft][ODBC SQL SERVER DRIVER] TIMEOUT EXPIRED ?????????

4. Error: 40002 - 01S03: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]No rows updated or deleted

5. S1T00[Microsoft][ODBC SQL SERVER DRIVER] TIMEOUT EXPIRED ????

6. Error : 40002 - 01S03: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]No rows updated or deleted

7. Error -2147217887 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Optional feature not implemented ,

8. Error -2147217887 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Optional feature not implemented ,

9. Error -2147217887 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Optional feature not implemented ,

10. 01004 - 0 - [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]String data, right truncation

11. ? S1000:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]TDS buffer length too large

12. Help !!! - RDO: [ODBC SQL Server Driver]Connection is busy with results for another hstmt.