Need help displaying a rs in a listbox using ado
Author Message
 Need help displaying a rs in a listbox using ado

The recordcount is correct but, the listbox displays all records.
I can't figure out why the listbox is not displaying the same number of
records as the rs.recordcount

cmd.CommandText = "select * from statpricing"

With rs

If .State <> adStateClosed Then
.Close
End If

.Open cmd, , adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic
.Filter = "Brand LIKE " & "'" & "*" & lstBrand & "*" & "'"
.MoveFirst

End With

With lstStat

.BoundColumn = "model"
.ListField = "model"
.RowMember = ""

Set .DataSource = Nothing
Set .RowSource = rs

End With

Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP, TTX file and using a ADO Rs

2. ActiveReports and ADO: Can't display multiple items from rs

3. display data in a ADO recordset in a listbox

4. Help Needed How I Create Listbox That Look Like Multi Column Listbox

5. Help Needed How I Create Listbox That Look Like Multi Column Listbox

6. ADO RS help request

7. HELP: UpdateBatch on rs with identity column Fails (ADO 2.5)

8. Display web site directory in ListBox control using Inet

9. Need help using ADO to autonumber a field in my form

10. Help needed on using db2, starSQL pro and ADO/DAO

11. Need help with RS.Seek

12. NEED HELP: What is RS workaround ???