"Could not find data access library"
Author Message
 "Could not find data access library"

I'm getting this when trying to put a data control on a form.
Using VB5 pro under XP.

Any help appreciated.

Steve.

Thu, 15 Dec 2005 02:35:08 GMT
 "Could not find data access library"

Quote:
"Stephen Bowyer" wrote...
> I'm getting this when trying to put a data control on a form.
> Using VB5 pro under XP.

> Any help appreciated.

> Steve.

Which controls are you using and which data access libraries are you using?

You can look at the data access libraries by clicking on Project,