Operation is not allowed when the object is closed
Author Message
 Operation is not allowed when the object is closed

How can I test if an object is closed before trying to do some operations,
or do I have to use always  on error?

Thanks in advance

Otto

Wed, 04 Aug 2004 16:49:03 GMT
 Operation is not allowed when the object is closed

Quote:
> How can I test if an object is closed before trying to do some operations,
> or do I have to use always  on error?

What kind of object?  ADO Connection and Recordset objects have a 'State'
property you can check.

Wed, 04 Aug 2004 23:05:43 GMT
 Operation is not allowed when the object is closed
Thank you.
Otto

Thu, 05 Aug 2004 03:16:23 GMT

1. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed

2. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed and CommanTimeout,

3. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed

4. operation is not allowed when the object is closed

5. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed

6. Stored Proc problems - Operation not allowed when the object is closed

7. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed - error

8. operation not allowed when object is closed

9. '3709': Operation is not allowed on an object referencing a closed or invalid connection

10. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

11. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control