Delete SQL Data in DBase IV in DataControl
Author Message
 Delete SQL Data in DBase IV in DataControl

We are using Visual Basic 5.0. I want to delete the data in a database with
a SQL command. The data is connected with a data control. Now I want to
delete data with an SQL command. The database is in DBase IV Format.
Leon Mol

The Netherlands

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delete SQL Data in DBase IV in DataControl

2. How to delete a recordset of dBASE IV DBF file use VB4

3. Delete records when using dBase IV

4. Deleting records in dBase IV

5. dbase IV SQL

6. VB3 Data Control and dBASE III or IV

7. DBase IV & Data Manager

8. DBase IV And Data Manager

9. diverting dBase IV data writes to dbf files to SQL7 tables

10. dBase IV and Data Control

11. HELP needed: How to convert Access Data into dBase IV with VB

12. ODBC error when using SQL delete from dBase table