User defined type not defined
Author Message
 User defined type not defined

My project group consists of two sub projects..

One EXE, and one ActiveX DLL for containing my classes...

I have created a class in the ActiveX DLL project, but when I run the main
EXE (which references the class), I get User Defined type not defined....

I have checked & double-checked the spelling of my class definition & call,
but it appears that the class cannot be seen.

What am I doing wrong??

Thanks

Thu, 10 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 User defined type not defined
Make sure that you set a reference to your dll project in your exe project
from the Project References.

--

Andrew Grillage
http://www.concresco.com

Quote:
> My project group consists of two sub projects..

> One EXE, and one ActiveX DLL for containing my classes...

> I have created a class in the ActiveX DLL project, but when I run the main
> EXE (which references the class), I get User Defined type not defined....

> I have checked & double-checked the spelling of my class definition &
call,
> but it appears that the class cannot be seen.

> What am I doing wrong??

> Thanks

Fri, 11 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. User Control - User-defined type not defined

2. User Defined Type Not Defined

3. Compile Error: User-defined type not defined

4. User-defined type not defined (Access 97)

5. Excel : User-defined type not define

6. Compile Error - User defined type not defined

7. User-defined type not defined (Access 2000)

8. Dim oappWD as Word.Application: User defined type not defined

9. User- Defined type not defined

10. User Define Type Not Defined

11. FileSystemObject "User Defined Type Not Defined"

12. Compile Error - User-Defined type not defined