access database
Author Message
 access database

Yes!

It depends how you open the database - in an explicit mode or not:

Syntax: Set database = workspace.OpenDatabase(dbname[, exclusive[,
read-only[, source]]])
Example: Set MyDB = OpenDatabase("my database name", True) ' locks the
database
Example: Set MyDB = OpenDatabase("my database name", False) ' does not
locks the database

Bojan

Quote:
> When one person is using the database, it will automatically lock.

> Is the acess database can more the several person using at the same time
> ? How ?

> Thanks.

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 access database
When one person is using the database, it will automatically lock.

Is the acess database can more the several person using at the same time
? How ?

Thanks.

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Linking Access Database to telephone so reconizes Number from Database

2. Importing Word doc into Access database or Oracle database

3. Importing Word doc into Access database or Oracle database

4. create an access database ou sql database

5. VB6 - Database Diagram for Access Database

6. Access Database concurrent users in VB 4.0 application and Database Security

7. Database Triggers in Access Database

8. Database Tables Disappearing - HELP HELP - Need Access Database specs

9. VB5 and Access Database with Database Password

10. Access Database concurrent users in VB 4.0 application and Database Security

11. Access database to SQL server database

12. *.dbf vs *.mdb (dbase5/clipper database vs access database)