VFP 5.0 incompatible with VB 4
Author Message
 VFP 5.0 incompatible with VB 4

After installing the new VFP 5.0, programs written with VB 4 (32 bits
enterprise ed.)
show erratic behaviours: the SSTab control of VB 4 fails with method
"Move".
When trying to increase the width of this control by using the method
"move",
the control SSTab (TABCTL32.OCX) does not set its width in a proper way!.

I tried many times to remove/install both products (VB4 and VFP5.0), I have
always the same problem after loading VFP 5.0 in my PC (windows 95).

Are the new DLL and OCX loaded with VFP 5.0 incompatible with the older VB
4?
VFP3.0 and VB 4 were compatible!

Jean Doyen
Belgium.

Mon, 05 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 5.0 and VFP 5.0 compatible?

2. VB 5.0 and VFP 5.0 compatible?

3. VB 5.0 and VFP 5.0

4. VFP 5.0 and VB 5.0

5. VB 5.0 Data Bound Controls and VFP 5.0 Databases

6. VB 6.0 and VFP 5.0 Database

7. VB interface to VFP 5.0

8. VFP 5.0 & VB 5 Sp3

9. vfp 5.0 the problem of graph wizard

10. Accessing a VFP 5.0 DBC...Need Views!!!

11. Need comparison between Delphi and VFP 5.0

12. (VFP 3.0 vs 5.0) vs Delphi and Visual Basic