VB Programmer Poor Guy, from the Philippines I need a job Online
Author Message
 VB Programmer Poor Guy, from the Philippines I need a job Online

hi there,

Please send me a website to work online as a VB Programmer
it is very urgent, to earn a short amount of income
please...

thank you,

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:32:43 GMT
 VB Programmer Poor Guy, from the Philippines I need a job Online
hi there,

Please send me a website to work online as a VB Programmer
it is very urgent, to earn a short amount of income
please...

thank you,

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:31:15 GMT
 VB Programmer Poor Guy, from the Philippines I need a job Online
hey, get in the back of the line pal!

D.

Quote:
> hi there,

> Please send me a website to work online as a VB Programmer
> it is very urgent, to earn a short amount of income
> please...

> thank you,

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:04:01 GMT

1. Job Opportunity with Nityo Infotech Manila - Philippines

2. any VB programmers out there need a job ?

3. Need a VB programmer (anywhere) for small programming job

4. I Need a Programmer Who Needs a Job

5. Online Windows API programmers guide online anywhere?

6. job for hire, programmers needed

7. Need programmer for job

8. Was...VB Guy and the Network Guy

9. Printing VB Books Online - Programmers Guide

10. Job Opportunity for 1-2 top-level VB/VBA/Win32API programmers

11. VB job - programmer wanted

12. JOB OFFER: Oxford: Programmer VB closes 31 Jan 97