Does this make any sense?
Author Message
 Does this make any sense?

My VB4 (16-bit) program has a small database in it.  To sort the primary
table ("Rates")  I have used an SQL query ("OrdRates") which is then also
listed as a table in "Data Manager".  My data control is set to access this
database, as a Dynaset", using "OrdRates" as the RecordSource.  Everything
works beautifully  when I run the app under VB.  I can view the contents of
the database, nicely sorted, on a True DB Grid.  I can also update the
records as needed.  However, if I compile the program something weird
happens.  When I run the exe the DBGrid looks great, but won't let me
change/update the records.  No passwords/login are required with this
program
since it is a small standalone app.  What gives?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff Bowyer

Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBX makes sense, OCX makes sense - What is OCA?

2. making sense of access form design

3. Makes no sense! (I think)

4. Making sense out of binary data

5. Does it makes any sense? (Working with MSComm)

6. Making sense of AVI_COMPRESS_OPTIONS

7. Making sure VB program leaves memory when done.

9. Rediculous error makes no sense! Please help!

10. this makes NO SENSE! help...

11. Help! This Makes No Sense!

12. Urgent help! This is not making any sense to me