DAO object library
Author Message
 DAO object library

I have just installed Visual Studio Pro V6, and I am migrating an old
application. VB says that 'The project must now reference to Microsoft
DAO 2.5 Object Library' but when I tell it to go ahead, it says that it
cannot find the Data Access Library. I'm sure I installed this, so can
someone please tell me where I might be going wrong. It doesn't help that
all the help keeps referring to C++ or MFC - surely I don't need to install
C++ to get this library?
Thanks,
--
Simon Rayner
Why not walk Offa's{*filter*} this year? 177 miles of uncrowded countryside.

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with DAO Object Library References

2. DAO Object Libraries

3. Missing 3.5 DAO Object Library Please HELP

4. DAO object libraries

5. Reference DAO 3.6 Object Library or DAO 2.5/3.51 Compatibility Library

6. DAO 3.5 object library vs. DAO 3.51

7. Can't access DAO object library!!! ARRGH!!!

8. DAO 3.5 Object Library problems

9. Microsoft DAO 3.51 Object Library missing using CreateDatabase

10. Microsoft DAO 3.0 Object Library

11. Microsoft DAO 3.0 Object Library

12. Missing DAO 3.5 Object Library