Listview only showing one Record
Author Message
 Listview only showing one Record

I'm using a listview to display records but it's only showing one record.  I
know there are two records in my recordset.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Keith Flaspoehler

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 05:59:59 GMT
 Listview only showing one Record
Not without seeing your code or an example that duplicates the problem consistently.

D.

| I'm using a listview to display records but it's only showing one record.  I
| know there are two records in my recordset.  Any ideas?
|
| Thanks,
|
| Keith Flaspoehler

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:44:17 GMT

1. access and show more than one record

2. VB6-Data Reports ->Show one specified record ?

3. Making listview show last record

4. Making listview show last record

5. ADO Updates to SQL Server not Showing, though records affected shows true

6. Listview Control - moving items from one listview to another

7. Grand total shows ALL records, not SELECTED records

8. Fast Way to update one field in one record

9. Auto create record for one-to-one relationship tables

10. Procedure with 2 record sets one select, one update

11. Adding records with one-to-one relationship

12. How to display one record on one line in a listbox