Complie error for .RECORDSET
Author Message
 Complie error for .RECORDSET

Hi,

I am a VB beginner and am trying to learn thro' the examples that comes with
the software.  When I try to run any of the database related eg, I get a
error(path of the Nwind.mdb is set and the references of the DAO are also
set).  The error is as follows and it point to .RECORDSET in the program.
ERROR:
" Function or interface marked as restricted, or the function uses an
Automation type not supported in VB"
Please HELP.
Thanks in Advance.

Suchetha

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Complie error for .RECORDSET
Pleas show us the code.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am a VB beginner and am trying to learn thro' the examples that comes with
> the software.  When I try to run any of the database related eg, I get a
> error(path of the Nwind.mdb is set and the references of the DAO are also
> set).  The error is as follows and it point to .RECORDSET in the program.
> ERROR:
> " Function or interface marked as restricted, or the function uses an
> Automation type not supported in VB"
> Please HELP.
> Thanks in Advance.

> Suchetha

Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Complie error.too confused

2. Complie Error: Can't find project or library

3. complie error

4. Complie for MEE Pleeeeeze!

5. complie Native-Code vs P-Code

6. vb3 complie help file

7. No data on another workstation after complie

8. What happens when yu complie and ActiveX dll?

9. No data on another workstation after complie

10. Error 800a0007 Unspecified Error When Passing Disconnected Recordset from MTS to ASP

11. VB complie error, "Method or data member not found"

12. Update recordset error