Wrapping Text in a Text Box
Author Message
 Wrapping Text in a Text Box

I know this is incredibly simple but how do you do it?

Wrapping Text in a Text Box
Wrapping Text in a Text Box
Wrapping Text in a Text Box

Instead of:
Wrapping Text in a Text BoxWrapping Text in a Text BoxWrapping Text in a
Text BoxWrapping

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Wrapping Text in a Text Box

Quote:

> I know this is incredibly simple but how do you do it?

> Wrapping Text in a Text Box
> Wrapping Text in a Text Box
> Wrapping Text in a Text Box

> Instead of:
> Wrapping Text in a Text BoxWrapping Text in a Text BoxWrapping Text in a
> Text BoxWrapping

  If you're filling the TextBox via code, be sure its Multiline property
= True then experiment with inserting any of the following constants
into your string: vbCr, vbLf, vbCrLf, vbNewLine
--
Jim in Cleveland
If you're writing to me, in my address

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Text Wrapping in Rich Text Box

2. Text box text on new page text box

3. Text field size, or text wrapping

4. Multiple Text lines with text wrap to fit the textbox size

5. Wrapping text around a bmp image in the rich text editor

6. DBGrid text wrap - won't stay wrapped!

7. Word Wrapping at standard text box control

8. Rich Edit Box text wrapping

9. RICH TEXT BOX WORD WRAP

10. RICH TEXT BOX WORD WRAP

11. Rich Text Box Word Wrap