Webclass bugs or what?
Author Message
 Webclass bugs or what?

Hi Guys,
I have a problem when running my webclass program. I always display a
message error "Run-time error '451': Property let procedure not defined
and property get procedure did not return an object".
Whats wrong with my code below?

Private Sub wciDefault_Respond()
    Dim vItem As Variant

    If Session("LoggedIn") = True Then
        For Each vItem In Request.Form       <== The complier highlight
            Session(vItem) = Request.Form(vItem)  this line of code. Any
        Next
problem with this code?
        wciDefault.WriteTemplate
    Else
        Response.Write ShowDenyMsg
    End If
End Sub

Thank you.

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:33:10 GMT
 Webclass bugs or what?
Try Request.Form.items - request.form is an object, but request.form.items
is a collection

Quote:
> Hi Guys,
> I have a problem when running my webclass program. I always display a
> message error "Run-time error '451': Property let procedure not defined
> and property get procedure did not return an object".
> Whats wrong with my code below?

> Private Sub wciDefault_Respond()
>     Dim vItem As Variant

>     If Session("LoggedIn") = True Then
>         For Each vItem In Request.Form       <== The complier highlight
>             Session(vItem) = Request.Form(vItem)  this line of code. Any
>         Next
> problem with this code?
>         wciDefault.WriteTemplate
>     Else
>         Response.Write ShowDenyMsg
>     End If
> End Sub

> Thank you.

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:03:11 GMT

1. VB6 Webclass bug

2. Webclass bugs or what?

3. Webclass bugs or what?

4. Webclass Bugs

5. Webclass problem or bug, please help?

6. IDE BUGs, BUGs, BUGs....

7. BUGS BUGS BUGS!

8. Project98 OLE & VB: bugs, bugs, bugs

9. Bug? webclass missing withevents handler never gets start event

10. BUG? WebClass Object as MTS Component Totally Monkeyfies Virtual Root

11. Stange String Behavior - Bug or Bugged ?

12. My Bug or VB.Net Bug ???