No rows updated or deleted
Author Message
 No rows updated or deleted

Hi All,

I am getting the message "No rows updated or deleted" when i try to save a
record the second time in a session using RDO.
VB helps says that this error occurs when relative move methods are used
with dynamic Cursors and that this error can be avoided by using static
cursors.

I am using static cursors and am still getting the error.

I am using ODBC cursor Library and Microsoft's ODBC Driver

PLEASE HELP !!!!!

Thanks and Regards,

Niraj

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 No rows updated or deleted

after the update try a move to the record and then edit

rsT.movefirst
rst.edit

Quote:
>Hi All,

>I am getting the message "No rows updated or deleted" when i try to save a
>record the second time in a session using RDO.
>VB helps says that this error occurs when relative move methods are used
>with dynamic Cursors and that this error can be avoided by using static
>cursors.

>I am using static cursors and am still getting the error.

>I am using ODBC cursor Library and Microsoft's ODBC Driver

>PLEASE HELP !!!!!

>Thanks and Regards,

>Niraj

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 01S03 [Microsoft][ODBC Library] No rows updated or deleted

2. Error: 40002 - 01S03: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]No rows updated or deleted

3. Add/Update/Delete rows to DBGrid

4. Error : 40002 - 01S03: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]No rows updated or deleted

5. Can't Delete A Row in DBGrid After Programmatic Update

6. No Rows Updated or Deleted

7. Rows.RemoveAt v. Rows.Delete

8. Row Handle referred to a deleted row ... - Error

9. 2nd SQL Server update after update text field corrupts row - using RDO

10. Insufficent key column information for updating and refreshing:Too many rows to update

11. recordset.update updates > 1 row

12. When updating recordset I get error -2147467259 (to many rows affected by update)