Combo box to select information on subform
Author Message
 Combo box to select information on subform

Another question: I have a form-subform to display the various groups
scheduled for a given date.  On the form, I have a combo box with the
possible dates.  On the subform I have the groups by date.  As it is
right now, I need to scroll through the dates on the subform to locate
the date I want to view.  What I would like is to select a date using
the combo box and have the subform automatically display the groups for
that date.  How might this be possible?

Dave

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Combo box to select information on subform

Hello All,

I am have nearly the same problem.

Basically, my problem is I want to create a combo box for video form, and it
should allow me to VIEW as you can see from basic E.R.D, two data item
Price_ID and Price Rate. These two data items are in a table call Price. I
want to select Price Rate and it should store Price ID.
The same apply to Category.

Entity                    Category                    Video
Price
Primary Key        Cat_ID                            Vid
Price_ID
other dataitem     Cat_desc
Price Rate

For. Key                                                    Price_ID*,
                                                                    Cat_ID*

Please help

Quote:

>Another question: I have a form-subform to display the various groups
>scheduled for a given date.  On the form, I have a combo box with the
>possible dates.  On the subform I have the groups by date.  As it is
>right now, I need to scroll through the dates on the subform to locate
>the date I want to view.  What I would like is to select a date using
>the combo box and have the subform automatically display the groups for
>that date.  How might this be possible?

>Dave

Fri, 01 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Combo box to select information on subform

Hello All,
I am have nearly the same problem.
Basically, my problem is I want to create a combo box for video form, and it
should allow me to VIEW as you can see from basic E.R.D, two data item
Price_ID and Price Rate. These two data items are in a table call Price. I
want to select Price Rate and it should store Price ID.
The same apply to Category.

Entity                    Category                    Video
Price
Primary Key        Cat_ID                            Vid
Price_ID
other dataitem     Cat_desc
Price Rate
For. Key                                                    Price_ID*,
                                                                    Cat_ID*

Please help

thanks
SABER ADAT

Quote:

>Another question: I have a form-subform to display the various groups
>scheduled for a given date.  On the form, I have a combo box with the
>possible dates.  On the subform I have the groups by date.  As it is
>right now, I need to scroll through the dates on the subform to locate
>the date I want to view.  What I would like is to select a date using
>the combo box and have the subform automatically display the groups for
>that date.  How might this be possible?

>Dave

Fri, 01 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Limit subform combo box by selection in parent combo box

2. selecting records for 2nd combo box dependant on first combo box

3. Cetting A Report To Select Records Based Upon A Value Selected In A Combo Box

4. Subforms with combo boxes for Data Access Pages?

5. Problems making a automatic text box when selecting in a combo box

6. Requery a Combo Box on a Subform When Filtering the Main Form in Access 7.0

7. Access 8.0--Passing output of mult-select list box to subform

8. Displaying information in Combo boxes

9. enter data in a combo box based on value from another combo box

10. Want Access combo box to filter rowsource of another combo box

11. Populating a combo box from another combo box

12. Populate a combo box from another combo box selection