Login Form using Access Database password as
Author Message
 Login Form using Access Database password as

Hi there, I need some help!!

Using VB6 and an Access97 database, how can I get the VB front end (VB Login
screen & password) to pass the password to Access Database for confirmation?
I already
have a reasonable Login form and password protection and etc. for the VB
part.

Regards
Kuan

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:47:21 GMT
 Login Form using Access Database password as

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Login Form using Access Database password as
text box on vb form.
configure the DDE link to msaccess... it took me a while to figure out the proper
way to configure it...
that should get you started
Quote:
Using VB6 and an Access97 database, how can I get the VB front end (VB Login
screen & password) to pass the password to Access Database for confirmation?
I already
have a reasonable Login form and password protection and etc. for the VB
part.

Regards
Kuan

.

Sun, 24 Aug 2003 06:33:13 GMT
 Login Form using Access Database password as

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Login Form using Access Database password as
Kaun

this does it ( DAO) connection

   Set db = dbwork.OpenDatabase(strDB, True, False, ";pwd=" & strDBPassword)

Duncan

Quote:
> Hi there, I need some help!!

> Using VB6 and an Access97 database, how can I get the VB front end (VB
> screen & password) to pass the password to Access Database for
confirmation?
> I already
> have a reasonable Login form and password protection and etc. for the VB
> part.

> Regards
> Kuan

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 03:56:43 GMT

1. Accessing a password protected Access 97 database using the Jet Engine

2. Accessing Access with database level password using ADO

3. using vb to set and unset password for access 2000 database

4. Using MS Data Control DAO to access a password protected database

5. Using Access Reports with a password protected database

6. Accessing MS Access97 database using non-printable password

7. Accessing MS Access97 database using non-printable password

8. accessing database using password?

9. Using Access Reports with a password protected database

10. Accessing MS Access97 database using non-printable password

11. Problem using Access 97 Password protected Database in VB

12. Problem using Access 97 Database Password in Visual Basic 6.0