Enter,Next Row and Clear for Next record
Author Message
 Enter,Next Row and Clear for Next record

I have 2 sheets,1 for entering data and 1 for access to grab easily.
I need a macro that when a button is pressed moves down a row (with
formulas) ready for the next record and the 1st sheet clears the data
entered ready for the next record.

Please help as this is bugging me to death........=o(

Thu, 24 Jun 2004 06:43:08 GMT

1. VB5 - Print on the screen during FOR-Next / Bildschirmausgabe w?hrend FOR-NEXT Schleife

2. On local error resume next Vs on error resuem next

3. VB5 - Print on the screen during FOR-Next / Bildschirmausgabe w?hrend FOR-NEXT Schleife

4. For...Next -- Early Next....

5. going to next record after inserting a new record

6. How do I get the enter key to automatically tab to the next form field

7. set focus to next control when user press enter

8. How to give focus to next colum when enter key is pressed in datagrid

9. How to go to the next textbox with ENTER

10. Use enter key to move to next field

11. Press Enter key to go to next field

12. Using Enter Key to Go to Next Box