Capturing Stored proc. return value
Author Message
 Capturing Stored proc. return value

I'm using the following Raiserror() in my stored procedure.

   RAISERROR ('Job id 1 expects the default level of 10.',
16, 1)

I don't know how to capture the return value in my Visual
Basic application.
I use ADO command object to call the stored procedure.
Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

thank you.

soorya

Wed, 31 Dec 2003 02:22:58 GMT

1. Returning a Value to Access from a SQL Stored proc

2. Stored Proc Return Value

3. Stored Proc Return values / Output Params w ADO and SQL Server 7

4. VB/Sybase -- return value from stored proc?

5. Stored Proc Return values / Output Params w ADO and SQL Server 7

6. New in VBScript - I need to intercept a SQL Stored Proc Return value

7. Stored Proc Return values / Output Params w ADO and SQL Server 7

8. Stored Proc Return values / Output Params w ADO and SQL Server 7

9. Return Values from Stored Proc

10. strange return value from a stored proc?

11. Return Values and Output parameters of stored proc

12. Retrieving the return value from a stored proc.