Storing Non-Text Data in SQL Server
Author Message
 Storing Non-Text Data in SQL Server

Hi,

I am trying to store images and sound files (binary data) in SQL Server 7
from my VB6 application.
I know I need the use of BLOBs. Anyone has samples or link of this
information.

Thanks,

Aric Levin

Wed, 16 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Storing Non-Text Data in SQL Server

2. Storing Non-Text Data in SQL Server

3. Using SQL Server to store large text files

4. STore Text files in a SQL SERVER

5. Problem with Crystal Reports and Excel OLE-object stored in SQL Server 6.5 and vertical text

6. ado, text parameter, stored procedure, sql server

7. obtain data from SQL Server stored procedures

8. Passing parameter from VB 6 ADO Data Control to SQL Server Stored Procedure

9. Store the image in picture box control into the image data type in SQL server

10. Passing Params To SQL Server Stored Procs On ADO Data Control RecordSource Property Page

11. Retrieving SQL Server Text data type in VB.NET

12. Problem reading Text data type from SQL Server