Data form wizard
Author Message
 Data form wizard

How do I start the Data Form Wizard?? Where is it located??

Thu, 10 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Data form wizard
Eazeee !
Start a New project...Hit CTRL+R for Project Explorer.
Click on Project properties and select Add..
In add select Add Form.
Now add a data form wizard form

Vikram

Quote:
> How do I start the Data Form Wizard?? Where is it located??

Thu, 10 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. application wizard and data form wizard get fatal error when opening

2. Data Form Wizard/Visual Data Problem

3. Data Form Wizard/Visual Data Problem

4. Data Form Wizard and ODBC Data Source

5. Data Form Wizard with Master/Detail Form-Layout

6. Strange Behavior in Data Form Wizard created Form

7. Data Form Wizard

8. data form wizard with SQL instead of OLEDB?

9. Data Form Wizard for Table with Bit Fields

10. Help - Can't Run Data Form Wizard

11. .Net Data Form Wizard

12. Data Form Wizard problems with Access...