Source code for VB's Data Form Wizard
Author Message
 Source code for VB's Data Form Wizard

We've been taking a look at the Data Form Wizard that comes with VB5.0.
Although it does some good stuff, we'd like to take it and improve on it.
Does anybody have any idea where the source code is for that Wizard?  Is it
publicly available?  Please post any reply here.

Thanks, Jim

Sat, 06 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Source code for VB's Data Form Wizard

Directory: \SAMPLES\VISDATA

Lothar

Jim Forrester schrieb in Nachricht

Quote:
>We've been taking a look at the Data Form Wizard that comes with VB5.0.
>Although it does some good stuff, we'd like to take it and improve on it.
>Does anybody have any idea where the source code is for that Wizard?  Is it
>publicly available?  Please post any reply here.

>Thanks, Jim

Tue, 09 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Source code for VB's Data Form Wizard

2. New data form wizard source code for VB5

3. Data Form Wizard and ODBC Data Source

4. Create custom control in form using code (code wizard adding ocx to form)

5. centralized data source and data tables for multiple form VB Application

6. Data Report can't execute normally after source code compiled

7. changing a data report image control's source in code

8. Help - Can't Run Data Form Wizard

9. Data form wizard doesn't come up

10. Data Form Wizard Code Error

11. application wizard and data form wizard get fatal error when opening

12. SAMPLE CODE: VB Data Object Wizard rscls uct DataGrid Checkboxes and more