Need help setting parameter value
Author Message
 Need help setting parameter value

I have a command set up in the DE with an s SQl statement of 'SELECT QTE.*
FROM QTE WHERE (QTE_NO = ?) ORDER BY QTE_NO DESC'.

I need to set the parameter value to a wildcard when the project starts

Then, when the report is loaded, I need to set the parameter value to the
QTE_NO of the current record in the data-entry form, so that only the
current record loads in the report.

Can anyone help me?

Tue, 05 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help to set parameter value

2. Help needed: Setting parameters in parameter queries

3. Help needed: Setting parameters in parameter queries

4. Need Help setting values in DBGrid columns

5. ASP Question - Need help in setting Drop Down Box default values

6. Set the parameter value in Crystal Reports

7. Web Services parameter passing - setting default values?

8. how to read NT set parameter value into VB5

9. Setting parameter values(Urgent)

10. Setting a Multi Value Parameter from VB

11. How to set parameter value with ActiveX control???

12. Pb with Setting value to Parameters fields