What data control can be associated to a DataEnvironment.
Author Message
 What data control can be associated to a DataEnvironment.

What data control can be associated to a DataEnvironment.
I can with a DataGrid, but I want one like Adodc or Data (DB Navigator).

Ass.: G. Persan

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 What data control can be associated to a DataEnvironment.
What data control can be associated to a DataEnvironment.
I can with a DataGrid, but I want one like Adodc or Data (Button Navigator).

Ass.: G. Persan

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. What control can be associated to a DataEnvironment.

2. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

3. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

4. 'Canned' data in VB program

5. Looking 4 Canned Control

6. Creating a gridlike control that can display / edit data from a DataEnvironment Designer

7. Creating a gridlike control that can display / edit data from a DataEnvironment Designer

8. Data control and DataEnvironment

9. Data control for a dataenvironment

10. Creating a gridlike control that can display / edit data from a DataEnvironment Designer

11. Creating a gridlike control that can display / edit data from a DataEnvironment Designer

12. Data control for a dataenvironment