FREE CALENDAR POPUP!!!!!!!!!!!
Author Message
 FREE CALENDAR POPUP!!!!!!!!!!!

Spent 4 days reading thru my books and surfing the interent. I found
one that was 10.00 but not all that pretty. Then I was reading this
book I have here it mentioned a calendar. My god I read on......

Its located in microsoft office 97 its and ocx that you can use in any
of your programs. the directory its located in is C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM

The OCX file name is MSCAL.OCX

If you don't have her send me email I would be more than happy to send
it to ya.

A little code for your calendar just to help you along......

MsgBox calpickadate.month & "/" & calpickadate.day & "/" & right
(calpickadate.Year, 2)

this allows the user to pick a date and it throws it into a message
box you can just change the msgbox for your command to fit your needs
if you need further just let me know. More than willing to help.

calcontrolname.previousday
calcontrolname.previousweek
calcontrolname.previous.year

see ya check out netters

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~netters

Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. FREE CALENDAR POPUP!!!!!!!!!

2. CALENDARS CALENDARS ALL FREE

3. Popup Calendar in MSAccess Page ?????

4. PopUp Calendar in DAP

5. DTPicker, Did Not Select Date In Popup Calendar

6. Anyone have a popup calendar control?

7. Free Busy in public calendar

8. Free Busy in public calendar

9. Where can I get a good (free) calendar picker .ocx

10. Looking for a FREE calendar control for VB4

11. FREE: Year 2000 Calendar with Source

12. FREE Calendar Control...