Elapsed working time vs. Actual Time
Author Message
 Elapsed working time vs. Actual Time

I need code for a module that will calculate working hours vs. actual
time.

I have an [end date] and a [start date] field.  I want the code to count
the hours elapsed but only between 8am to 5 pm.

Anyone ever do this?

Thanks

Karen

Sun, 10 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Elapsed working time vs. Actual Time

Something like this may work

Function FindTimeDiff(varStartDate1 As Variant, varStartDate2 As Variant)
As Integer
    Dim intHours As Integer, intDays As Integer
    Const conSlack = 15
    intHours = DateDiff("h", varStartDate1, varStartDate2)
    intDays = DateDiff("d", varStartDate1, varStartDate2)
    FindTimeDiff = intHours - (intDays * conSlack)
End Function

Quote:
> I need code for a module that will calculate working hours vs. actual
> time.

> I have an [end date] and a [start date] field.  I want the code to count
> the hours elapsed but only between 8am to 5 pm.

> Anyone ever do this?

> Thanks

> Karen

Fri, 15 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. using stopeatch form functions to time an event procedure and update elapsed time control

2. Calculating elapsed time and adding time values

3. Elapsed Time between two dates and times

4. I Need Help working with elapsed Time

5. Retrieving resource actual work time from Oracle?

6. Code Re: Elapsed Working Hours vs. Elapsed Total Time

7. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

8. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

9. Design time vs Run time

10. Run Time vs Design Time - No Current Record

11. Design Time vs Run Time

12. Object Time Out vs. Session Time Out