newbie need help
Author Message
 newbie need help

Hi,

I need sample codes how to access MS SQL Server using VB5. How to connect,
open, insert, update and delete records ?

Thanks in advance.

Suryanto

Wed, 16 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 newbie need help
You need to buy the following book:

"Teach yourself Database Programming with Visual Basic 5 in 21 Days" from
SAMS publishing. (www.samspublishing.com)
it's a great book with tons of samples.  It comes with a CD.

Good luck

Quote:

>Hi,

>I need sample codes how to access MS SQL Server using VB5. How to connect,
>open, insert, update and delete records ?

>Thanks in advance.

>Suryanto

Wed, 16 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 newbie need help

Excellent book.... I have the same copy here....

Quote:
>You need to buy the following book:

>"Teach yourself Database Programming with Visual Basic 5 in 21 Days" from
>SAMS publishing. (www.samspublishing.com)
>it's a great book with tons of samples.  It comes with a CD.

>Good luck

>>Hi,

>>I need sample codes how to access MS SQL Server using VB5. How to connect,
>>open, insert, update and delete records ?

>>Thanks in advance.

>>Suryanto

http://www.itcanada.com/~netters
Visual Basic Calendars Free On-Line
OCX's, Code Examples Of DbGrid, DbCombo

Sun, 20 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 newbie need help

Quote:
>"Teach yourself Database Programming with Visual Basic 5 in 21 Days" from
>SAMS publishing. (www.samspublishing.com)
>it's a great book with tons of samples.  It comes with a CD.

You can also read it on-line at www.mcp.com  Just register with them (for
free) They then send you a password (almost immediate) to make sure you are
who you say you are and voila!

There are also heaps of other technical resources - enjoy!

Mon, 21 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 newbie need help
Did you find any good samples in the URL they gave you?
I have the same situation you have, so i'd like to know what you found.

Thanks

Carlos
Caracas,Venezuela

Quote:

--
Carlos E.Atencio B.
014-2024604

http://members.xoom.com/catencio
:-p'-'

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 newbie need help

Quote:

> Did you find any good samples in the URL they gave you?
> I have the same situation you have, so i'd like to know what you found.

> Thanks

> Carlos
> Caracas,Venezuela

> > Hi,

> > I need sample codes how to access MS SQL Server using VB5. How to connect,
> > open, insert, update and delete records ?

> > Thanks in advance.

> > Suryanto

> --
> Carlos E.Atencio B.
> 014-2024604

> http://members.xoom.com/catencio
> :-p'-'

Surf over to:
http://home.sprintmail.com/~calvinsmith/CalvinsBookShelf.htm. The last
two books across the first row are really good ones.

--
Calvin Smith - Sr. Visual Basic/MS Access Consultant
Visit: http://home.sprintmail.com/~calvinsmith/

Thu, 24 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Report to look at SQL Data source ( VB / CR newbie needs help)

2. Newbie needing help badly!! Please help

3. HELP! Newbie needs help with SQL for VB3

4. HELP - Newbie needs help on simple problem!

5. Newbie needs help running help file

6. Help..Newbie needs help with collections...and arrays

7. newbie needs help with recordset

8. Newbie needs help Using DOS in VB

9. vba newbie needs help

10. newbie needs help