multicolon DBcombo or just multi colon basic combo
Author Message
 multicolon DBcombo or just multi colon basic combo

How can I display more than one colon (field) in combo box but to be
explicit about bound field
Thx

Fri, 23 May 2003 14:25:52 GMT
 multicolon DBcombo or just multi colon basic combo
you can't. The listbox portion of the combo will display multiple columns
but the textbox will not.
You can put a textbox beside the combo to display the other column after
selection is made.
=MyCombo.Columns(x)
as a recordsource.

--
peter walker

ICQ 85542363
various things available from
http://www.users.bigpond.com/papwalker/#Downloads
.

Quote:

> How can I display more than one colon (field) in combo box but to be
> explicit about bound field
> Thx

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 multicolon DBcombo or just multi colon basic combo
Set the "Bound Column" Property of the ComboBox
to the Column Required.

--
Henry Craven
---------------------

------------------------------------

| How can I display more than one colon (field) in combo box but to be
| explicit about bound field
| Thx

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. multicolon DBcombo or just multi colon basic combo

2. dropdown combo, multi column (like access..combo)

3. dropdown combo, multi column (like access..combo)

4. help: text justed in reports access

5. DBCombo with multi-columns?

6. DBCombo and multi-columns

7. DBCombo and multi-columns

8. dbcombo and data combo control data/row source

9. Combo or DBCombo with more columns

10. DBcombos/combo/list boxes Help needed

11. combo or dbcombo box to search db

12. COMBO BOX OR DBCOMBO