More about error 426: ActiveX Component Can't Create Object
Author Message
 More about error 426: ActiveX Component Can't Create Object

Hi all,
  I have been reading the various questions and solutions to this
problem when trying to access a database using DAO.  I have been
experiencing it as well.  None of the solutions worked.  However,  by
simply placing a data control on the form and only setting its database
name property, I can open and manipulate the database via DAO with no
problem.  Apparently the Data control handles the opening and
initialization of the database. Does anyone have an explanation for this
new twist?

-Dave

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. help ActiveX Error : ActiveX component can't create object

2. ActiveX Error : ActiveX component can't create object

3. Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

4. Run-Time Error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

5. ActiveX component can't create object or return reference to this object (Error 429)

6. Run time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

7. Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

8. Activex component can't create object or return reference to this object (Error

9. Run time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

10. Run-Time Error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

11. Error: ActiveX Component can't create Object

12. Error#429: ActiveX component can't create object