ADO: Using Command Object
Author Message
 ADO: Using Command Object

I am just venturing into the realm ADO.  My question is about strategies
using the command object.  What are the differences between using the
activeconnection property of the command object and the connection object.
Performance is my primary concern.  Does the command object "re-connect"
every time an execute event is triggered????  Any feedback will be
appreciated

Tue, 26 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using the ADO Command Object to send an Execute command

2. ADO Command Object using Multiple Connection Objects

3. Error Using ADO Command object

4. Problem using the ADO Command object

5. Using ADO Command object and Access PROCEDURE to insert Memo/Binary fields

6. ADO, Oracle, MTS, using command object to open Recordset

7. Error using the Command-object of ADO

8. ADO Command object and MSShape commands

9. Sending command to a FoxPro database using ADODB.Command Object

10. Setting the recordset for a form with an ADO command object

11. Setting the ActiveConnection property of a Command Object (ADO 2.7)

12. Passing variables to an ADO Command or RecordSet Object in another frame