Installing DAO 3.51 DBEngine
Author Message
 Installing DAO 3.51 DBEngine

Hello Douglas,

Sorry for the wrong information delivering and thanks for your correction.

To David:

More information could be find at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;EN-US;q197902.

Since MDAC 2.0 is no longer available in Microsoft web site, if you have no
MDAC2.0, you can and should use the most current version of the Microsoft
Data Access Components.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Max
==========================

--------------------

|Subject: Re: Installing DAO 3.51 DBEngine
|
|Max: How will MDAC 2.7 give him DAO 3.51 objects when MDAC hasn't contained
|any Jet components since 2.5 (and even then didn't contain DAO)?

|--
|Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
| http://www.*-*-*.com/
|

|> Hello David,
|>
|> You may try MDAC 2.7 at http://www.*-*-*.com/
|>
|> Hope this helps.
|>
|> Regards,
|> Max
|> ==========================
|> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
|rights.
|>
|> --------------------

|> |Subject: Installing DAO 3.51 DBEngine
|> |
|> |I need to install the DAO component "DAO 3.51 Object Library
|> |DBEngine" on a PC.
|> |
|> |Can someone tell me which download/service pack I need
|> |to get to do this?
|> |
|> |Thanks.
|> |
|> |
|> |
|> |
|> |

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 15:16:39 GMT

1. DAO 3.5 & DAO 3.51 work differently

2. DAO 3.5 vs DAO 3.51

3. DAO 3.5 object library vs. DAO 3.51

4. Referencing DAO 3.51 and DAO 3.60

5. Reference DAO 3.6 Object Library or DAO 2.5/3.51 Compatibility Library

6. DAO 3.51 and DAO 3.60

7. upgrade from DAO 3.51 to DAO 3.6??

8. DAO 3.51 to DAO 3.6 NULLs question

9. Access 2000 and DAO3.6/DAO 3.51

10. DAO 3.51

11. DAO 3.51

12. Microsoft DAO 3.51 Object Library missing using CreateDatabase