I need an experienced VB5 Programmer
Author Message
 I need an experienced VB5 Programmer

Hi, I have made this program which stores game cheats into an ms access
database.

I have already designed the forms, I require someone to link the database
to the program. On the main form, I need someone to link the contents of
the database to a treeview control, and able to make nodes and add data to
the database. If anyone is able to do such a task, please email me at

Crash Overide

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PDS7 PROGRAMMER WANTED-Multi-user experience-Network Experience

2. Recommended books for experienced programmer to learn VB5

3. Experienced Access VBA Programmer Need for Very Short Telecommuting Project

4. Experienced Programmer needs quick shove in the right direction

5. I need an experienced VB Programmer

6. Experienced VB 4.0 Programmer Needed in Los Angeles

7. C Programmer with ISAM experience needed

8. Experienced VB 4.0 Programmer Needed in Los Angeles

9. Experienced VB 4.0 Programmer Needed in Los Angeles

10. Experienced CRW Programmer needed - Seattle

11. Need Experienced VB6/SQL Programmer