Report Page Setup for Label
Author Message
 Report Page Setup for Label

I have build an application in Visual Basic (I'm new to VB) and I have tried to build a report in VB that will Print AVERY TYPE Label but I realy don't know how to do it...

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Sebastien

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:55:02 GMT
 Report Page Setup for Label
What type of Avery label? Not sure if Avery label printing software has
programmable ActiveX version.

Quote:
> I have build an application in Visual Basic (I'm new to VB) and I have

tried to build a report in VB that will Print AVERY TYPE Label but I realy
don't know how to do it...
Quote:

> Any suggestion?

> Thanks

> Sebastien

Sat, 08 Jan 2005 09:54:37 GMT

1. Crystal Reports Paging with Labels

2. Changing a reports page setup

3. Report doesn't maintain page setup

4. Access is not saving Page Setup on Reports

5. Crystal Reports page setup

6. VB5, Crystal reports databound label report

7. Print report page footer last page only?

8. In a VB designer .dsr report can I hide the page header on page 1

9. Reseting PAGE of PAGE in a report

10. Report displayed using Crystal ActiveX viewer shows blank pages after scroll to last page

11. Blank page after each reporting page using ActiveX viewer

12. Report with two pages per page?